Florida Grand York Rite Convention Souvenir Program Book
Dear Companions and Sir Knights,
The members of your Grand York Rite Souvenir Program Committee are pleased to announce that we have begun our efforts early this year to sell ads for our 2015 Souvenir Program. We have several objectives to accomplish:
- To increase the ads from previous years,
- To publish an enticing, professional and informative Souvenir Program in COLOR,
- To financially help offset a portion of the Grand Convention expenses,
- To include 1⁄2 page ads for the Masonic Youth groups FREE of charge,
- To publish the sponsors on the Florida Grand York Rite web site for the ensuing year and,
- To have FREE memorial page(s) for ALL Companions and Sir Knights listing their Mother Blue Lodge and York Rite bodies only along with their date of birth and the date they passed on.
In order for us to meet our objectives, we need the help and assistance of all our Companions and Sir Knights. How can you help? Here are some ways.
First: Have your York Rite Bodies purchase an ad.
Second: Have the Companions become boosters and purchase a name line which will be included in the program. (2016 Gold Supporters)
Third: Go out and sell, sell, sell and sell some more. Sell ads to your local Blue Lodges, Appendant Bodies, Masters & Wardens Associations, Masonic brethren that are business owners and local businesses in your area. Target businesses with which you may have some influence. Don’t forget the Ladies organizations! Fourth: Check your spelling especially, if you are mailing your ad.
This year there will be special recognition at our Grand Convention for the Companion or Sir Knight that sells the most ads and they will be listed in the program. Our success depends on you. We have always risen to the occasion… This year will be no different.
We are including a copy of the Souvenir Program form. Make as many photocopies of the form as necessary. Before you send in ads please be sure you have included the ad layout, form and payment. A word of caution,
NO AD WILL BE PUBLISHED THAT IS NOT PAID FOR.
Note: contributions are not tax deductible as Charitable Contributions as the Grand York Rite Bodies are not a “501 (c) (3) Corporation”; however, the Donation / Contribution may be deductible as an ordinary business expense. Sponsors are urged to consult with their tax advisor.